The desire to be beautiful is relevant at all ages. This is impossible without smooth, firm and healthy skin. Daily care is sometimes not enough. Wrinkles, mimicking folds become more visible, skin color fades, a clear oval is lost. Proven laser facial rejuvenation comes to the rescue if initial procedures were performed in 1960 and have been improved over time.
Laser Facelift What Does It Mean?
Laser facial rejuvenation is a method of contactless exposure to a beam on the middle layers of the epidermis and destruction of obsolete collagen fibers. Thus, the body triggers the synthesis of new fibers that smooth out wrinkles and creases, smoothing the relief of the facial skin. At the same time, the integrity and structure of the upper layer of the dermis is not disturbed by the dermis, therefore there is no need for rehabilitation.
Laser facial rejuvenation is designed for patients aged 35-55 years. It is allowed to perform the procedure up to 35 years for preventive aging purposes or with enlarged pores. The effect of the exposure is not immediately visible. Significant changes are visible after 3-4 weeks. The course of treatment is recommended to be repeated periodically (2 times every 3-4 years).
Pros and cons of lifting
This rejuvenation has many benefits:
- painless procedure
- does not require anesthesia;
- affects not only wrinkles but also other skin defects (for example pigmentation, scars or stretch marks);
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin;
- effective action is observed within 5-6 years;
- has no age, seasonal or skin type restrictions;
- is performed without disturbing the daily routine of life, does not require initial preparation and stays in the hospital after the procedure;
- is combined with many rejuvenation methods (endoscopic lifting, plastic surgery);
- does not require stopping medication.
Laser facelift, which is important in hardware rejuvenation, is absolutely harmless to health, has no complications or side effects.
There are some minor factors that can hardly be called "disadvantages":
- slight redness after the procedure, which disappears by itself
- ban on tanning for the first 4 days
- an impressive cost of the procedure.
Indications and Process Essence
The popularity of this technique is increasing every day thanks to a wide range of its possibilities:
- removes wrinkles completely or partially;
- smoothes, makes less noticeable scars after acne, scars on the face;
- strengthens the cells of the epidermis from within;
- tightens the pores;
- evens out skin tone;
- activates the production of collagen fibers.
Laser rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes removes the vascular network without damaging the sensitive area.
After the procedure, it is recommended to pay more attention to natural masks and self-massage to nourish the skin and consolidate the result. It is useful to additionally use all kinds of essential oils, they moisturize and nourish the tissue with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Laser rejuvenation of the facial skin is performed using special equipment and takes no more than 40 minutes. The lifting course is 3-5 sessions depending on the desired effect. The result is permanent.
Contraindications to the use of the technique
Despite the innocuousness of the procedure, it still has contraindications:
- oncological formations of any kind
- dermatological diseases in the field of manipulation;
- diabetes mellitus, decreased blood clotting
- gestation period, feeding
- infectious diseases, a sharp drop in immunity in the current month
- recent visit to solarium, fresh tan.
Adequate list of contraindications indicates a mandatory consultation with a beautician. If necessary, he will recommend another method or make adjustments to it.
Opinions of beauticians and types of procedures
Beauticians note together the effectiveness and innocence of this technology, recommending combining it with others. Because for more mature skin, laser lifting is not enough. Plastic surgery, fractional facial rejuvenation (as a type of laser technique), mesotherapy, acupuncture help to improve the effectiveness of the method.
Do not forget facial gymnastics, natural cosmetics made from seaweed and masks made from mineral-rich fish oil.
Adjust your diet and sleep hours. In your diet, focus on anti-aging foods, fresh herbs, vitamin fruits and vegetables.
Laser facial rejuvenation also includes laser biorevitalization, photorejuvenation and laser surface treatment. Cosmetology professionals will help you choose a suitable option for each.